Welcome to the Watermill Café at Priest's Mill, Caldbeck.
- We specialise in delicious home-cooked food using only the finest local produce
served in a converted watermill.
- Fairtrade tea, Farrers coffee, soft drinks, delicious cakes, snacks, lunches and ice creams.
- Our home made cakes are to die for!!
- We do sandwiches to "take away".
- Regular candlelit Dinner Evenings and Lunch Events.
2015 SUNDAY LUNCH DATES ANNOUNCED.
- Outdoor café terrace overlooking the river in warmer weather.
- Wi-Fi Internet available.
- We only use Fairtrade coffee & tea and many of our cold drinks are Fairtrade too!
- Try our range of home made chutney, relish, jam, christmas puddings (in winter), cakes and rum butter. Also available at local markets.
- Exhibitions by local artists and photgraphers.
- FREE Car Parking, Toilets, Disabled Access & Facilities available.
Open 9am to 5pm every day.
Restricted hours in Winter.
Check out our OPENING HOURS.
Come and visit us at Priest's Mill and try out our delicious food and drink.