Welcome to the Watermill Café, Caldbeck...
The Watermill Café in Caldbeck specialises in delicious home-cooked food using only the finest local produce
served in a converted watermill.
- Delicious lunches
- Homemade cakes to die for...
- Morning coffee
- Afternoon tea
- Farrers coffee
- Freetrade produce
- Outdoor café terrace overlooking the river in warmer weather
- Try our range of home made chutney, relish, jam and marmalade.
- Take away sandwiches - for on your fell walks
- Regular candlelit dinner evenings and special lunches held
- Art exhibitions by local artists
- FREE WiFi internet access
- FREE car parking
- FREE toilets
- Disabled access & facilities available.
- Open every day from 9:30am - 4:30pm from mid November to
4th January - 15th February 2016 - 10am - 4pm
15th February to mid November 2016 - 9am - 5pm every day
- Why not visit the Wool Clip at Priest's Mill after you've visted the Watermill Café? - woolen products and crafts from the award-winning co-operative made up of 15 local wool workers.
Contact the Watermill Café today on 016974 78267 for further information or visit us at Priest's Mill, Caldbeck and try out our delicious food and drink.