Welcome to the Watermill Café at Priest's Mill, Caldbeck.
Come and visit us at Priest's Mill and try out our delicious food and drink.
- We specialise in delicious home-cooked food using only the finest local produce
served in a converted watermill.
- Fairtrade tea, Farrers coffee, soft drinks, delicious cakes, snacks, lunches and ice creams.
- Our home made cakes are to die for!!
- We do sandwiches to "take away".
- Regular candlelit Dinner Evenings and Lunch Events.
2014 SUNDAY LUNCH DATES ANNOUNCED.
- Outdoor café terrace overlooking the river in warmer weather.
- Wi-Fi Internet available.
- We only use Fairtrade coffee & tea and many of our cold drinks are Fairtrade too!
- Try our range of home made chutney, relish, jam, christmas puddings (in winter), cakes and rum butter. Also available at local markets.
- Exhibitions by local artists and photgraphers.
- FREE Car Parking, Toilets, Disabled Access & Facilities available.
- Open every day from mid Feb to 31st October.
Restricted hours in Winter.
Check out our OPENING HOURS.