Welcome to the Watermill Café, Caldbeck...
The Watermill Café in Caldbeck specialises in delicious home-cooked food using only the finest local produce
served in a converted watermill.
- Delicious lunches
- Homemade cakes to die for...
- Morning coffee
- Afternoon tea
- Farrers coffee
- Freetrade produce
- Outdoor café terrace overlooking the river in warmer weather
- Try our range of home made chutney, relish, jam and marmalade.
- Take away sandwiches - for on your fell walks
- Regular candlelit dinner evenings and special lunches held
- Art exhibitions by local artists
- FREE WiFi internet access
- FREE car parking
- FREE toilets
- Disabled access & facilities available.
- Open every day from 9am until 5pm from mid February through to early January
(4:30pm from November)
- Why not visit the Wool Clip at Priest's Mill after you've visted the Watermill Café? - woolen products and crafts from the award-winning co-operative made up of 15 local wool workers.
Contact the Watermill Café today on 016974 78267 for further information or visit us at Priest's Mill, Caldbeck and try out our delicious food and drink.