Welcome to the Watermill Café, Caldbeck...
The Watermill Café in Caldbeck specialises in delicious home-cooked food using only the finest local produce
served in a converted watermill.
- Delicious lunches
- Homemade cakes to die for...
- Morning coffee
- Afternoon tea
- Farrers coffee
- Fair Trade produce
- Outdoor café terrace overlooking the river in warmer weather
- Try our range of home made chutney, relish, jam and marmalade.
- Take away sandwiches - for on your fell walks
- Regular candlelit dinner evenings and special lunches held
- Art exhibitions by local artists
- FREE WiFi internet access
- FREE car parking
- FREE toilets
- Disabled access & facilities available.
- Open as follows
9am-5pm every day until 6th November 2017
6th November 2017 to
7th January 2018
Mon - Fri 9:30am - 4:30pm / Sat & Sun 9am - 4:30pm
Closed Christmas Day & Boxing Day
OPEN NEW YEARS DAY
8th January 2018 - 9th February 2018
Mon - Fri
10am - 4pm / Sat & Sun 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Why not visit the Wool Clip at Priest's Mill after you've visted the Watermill Café? - woolen products and crafts from the award-winning co-operative made up of 15 local wool workers.
Contact the Watermill Café today on 016974 78267
for further information or visit us at Priest's Mill, Caldbeck and try out our delicious food and drink.